Whoa! Good numbers for an indy game. Can’t wait for some DLC! Also an editor for custom content would be amazing.
The planned DLCs would include free and paid. Definitely exciting news.
Read more at:
Changelog for Patch #7 (184.108.40.206)- February 1st
- Fixed Khan spell absorption resulting in crash.
- Fixed crash when attempting to play two ambient sounds with the same id.
- Fixed issue with exploding Goblin bombers not dealing damage.
- Fixed issue with explosive objects not dealing damage.
- Fixed level progression issue when the captain in Chapter 1 is killed before he speaks.
- NPCs are removed when leaving a scene that one cannot return to. (Solves “NPC cache is empty” crash.)
- Fixed CTD in chapter 9 bossfight. (“No area with key…”)
- Fixed camera issue when using Staff of the Dead.
- Fixed Book of Magick jittering on network clients.
- Fixed issue when joining a game from the Steam client and Magicka is not running.
- Fixed rare crash in UPnP routine.
- Fixed crash when a character was overkilled by a buff.
- Fixed issue with items, magicks & missiles falling through the level.
- Clients no longer get stuck in-between scenes in chapter 1.
- Minor network optimizations.
- Fixed CTD when trying to use chat and playing with only gamepads.
- Quick Start no longer tries to join games incompatible versions or password protected games.
- Khan shield spell changed to area blast.
- Network uplink bandwidth, while improved, can be demanding
- Steam attempts to install XNA framework every time game is launched or rare occasion
- Quitting the game while the credits are rolling will not award a game complete.
- Mouse outside screen in full screen with multiple monitors will minimize the game.