Changelog for Patch #7 (126.96.36.199)- February 1st
- Fixed Khan spell absorption resulting in crash.
- Fixed crash when attempting to play two ambient sounds with the same id.
- Fixed issue with exploding Goblin bombers not dealing damage.
- Fixed issue with explosive objects not dealing damage.
- Fixed level progression issue when the captain in Chapter 1 is killed before he speaks.
- NPCs are removed when leaving a scene that one cannot return to. (Solves “NPC cache is empty” crash.)
- Fixed CTD in chapter 9 bossfight. (“No area with key…”)
- Fixed camera issue when using Staff of the Dead.
- Fixed Book of Magick jittering on network clients.
- Fixed issue when joining a game from the Steam client and Magicka is not running.
- Fixed rare crash in UPnP routine.
- Fixed crash when a character was overkilled by a buff.
- Fixed issue with items, magicks & missiles falling through the level.
- Clients no longer get stuck in-between scenes in chapter 1.
- Minor network optimizations.
- Fixed CTD when trying to use chat and playing with only gamepads.
- Quick Start no longer tries to join games incompatible versions or password protected games.
- Khan shield spell changed to area blast.
- Network uplink bandwidth, while improved, can be demanding
- Steam attempts to install XNA framework every time game is launched or rare occasion
- Quitting the game while the credits are rolling will not award a game complete.
- Mouse outside screen in full screen with multiple monitors will minimize the game.